1. Attack of "fits" may be brief or long. There many be simple muscle jerks or severe and prolonged contractions of the muscles.
2. There may be temporary loss of awareness and disturbances of movement.
3. The person may appear to cry out or make some sound, stiffen for a few seconds, followed by rhythmic movements of hands and legs.
4. The person under seizure may not appear to be breathing.
5. In some cases, the patients appear to be confused after the attack ends.
6. The person may pass urine or stools.
Word Of The Day - Improve Your Knowledge
Word of the Day
|Definition:||Equipment, such as clothing, tools, or instruments, used for a specific purpose or task.|
Quote of the Day
Every traveler has a home of his own, and he learns to appreciate it the more from his wandering.